Three Rules For A Happy Marriage With Slavic Beauties?
Happy marriages become an "endangered species" in modern society. At least, you start to think about it when you look at the statistics, according to which only half of the marriages survive the first five years of married life. From the covers of magazines lying on layouts, near cash desks in supermarkets, headlines with messages about family troubles and divorces of politicians, sportsmen, singers and actors are looking at us. But after all, all these relationships began once, just like yours - blissfully happy. You need to know information about Words And Their Role In Relationships.
What is destroying this relationship? This should not be a secret! Our online dating service will help you "lift the veil" and tell you how to develop your own marriage and build this type of relationship so that friends and neighbors envy you. In fact, it's quite simple, all you need is your own desire. You should keep these three main rules to live happily with Slavic beauties.
- Pay attention to your marriage daily. Like physical exercises, conjugal relationships are commutative. This means that they accumulate the invested efforts, the results of which are not immediately apparent. For example, if you do not have an opportunity to allocate one hour per day for physical activities, then even if you allocate 20 minutes in the morning, 20 in the afternoon and 20 after work, you will still get results and your work will pay off. Somewhere you have walked an extra kilometer, somewhere you climbed the stairs instead of using the elevator, and now, after a while, you already feel how your health and well-being are forming out of small parts thanks to your efforts.
The same situation is with marital relations. You may not be able to run the "marathon distance" and specifically allocate entire days for romantic weekends, but you can show love to your wife every day. These small and simple things do not require you much stress, but they will accumulate day after day, binding the foundation of your marriage. For example, your wife calls you during the day, postpone your business for a couple of minutes, listen, ask how she feels, support her in matters that are important, just say "I love you!" Again, spend a few minutes in the evening to exchange news. Watch some TV program or a film together, interesting to both of you.
- Beware of using social networks and other options for cyber social connections as an emotional and physical "outlet." You must know what signs of your behavior may put marriage at risk, and as soon as you find them in yourselves - take urgent measures if you want to preserve your relationship. Here are the signs that you "crossed the line":
- Don’t be afraid to talk over the phone or chat with someone, when your wife is near you. If you can’t talk calmly without any secrets, it means that you have problems.
- As a rule, people are more liberated when communicating via the Internet. In such a situation, it is very important to keep in touch with your spouse, with whom you are in a "live" relationship, even if there is a certain tension between you. Make sure that you continue to be in close physical contact and often touch (in the literal sense) a loved one.
Previous Article | Next Article
- Be sincere. No one can be happier than our pets when we go into the door of our house. They greet us, look into our eyes, and show us how they are happy to see us without saying a word! Do not be surprised at what we’re saying right now. Try to do the same when your wife comes home - "twist the tail". Of course, you should not depict a dog or a cat, but for a moment leave your household chores and greet the spouse. Tell and show that you are happy to see her, look her in the eyes. This is a small effort that will be of great importance to your relationship over the years. Do not forget to show your wife that you are constantly thinking about her. How To Save Your Love From The Influence Of Time? Even if you spend only one minute during the day, it will still promote closeness and trust in the relationship.